Responsibilities include penetrating new accounts, expanding revenue opportunities within existing accounts, and managing all aspects of an executive sales engagement. The ability to partner with the salesforce.com sales team is mandatory with an emphasis on providing professional services to prospects. Facilitate expansion in prospective client base and expand relationships while maintaining “Customer Satisfaction” with existing Accounts. This role will also work closely with the Cloud partner community to understand key AppExchange partners and align strategically with the field teams at those partner organizations.
Objectives and Responsibilities
- Drive Enterprise sales for the West with the primary focus on new account acquisition
- Lead generation and account planning
- Engage the Exafort delivery team with pre-sales scoping efforts
- Manage the knowledge transfer process from sales to delivery to ensure consistency
- Maintain ongoing strategic customer relationships driving repeat business
- Log all professional services opportunities into the Sales forecast and work with respective salesforce.com AE to help close business and foster an ongoing relationship
- Track all communication/pipeline activities and required customer and opportunity information in the CRM system
- Respond to inbound leads from salesforce.com Account Executives, Partners, Exafort marketing efforts, Customer Referrals, etc.
- Attend weekly sales strategy/pipeline review meetings
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7 – 10 years of quota carrying technology services sales or Enterprise applications service sales or cloud computing solution sales and account management experience.
- Functional and working knowledge of salesforce.com and related ecosystem of partners
- Deep understanding of the cloud ecosystem as it relates to Salesforce.com
- Experience with outbound prospecting, ability to expand a sales territory, and strategic account planning
- Manage complex solution-based sales with a proven track record of developing all aspects of a territory
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, responsive, positive attitude;
- Ability to work in a flexible, entrepreneurial environment, where an individual contribution has a strong direct impact