Vertex helps automate sales and use tax compliance for businesses of all sizes. By enabling calculations and returns, Vertex meets the sales and use tax automation needs of growing businesses.
Simply connect NetSuite to Vertex through a certified integration for more accurate sales and use tax calculations.
Vertex centralizes the rates and rules required for product taxability and calculation of tax in your system. No need to manage tax rate changes manually. Let Vertex’s research team stay on top of the latest tax changes, while you grow your business.
Vertex SMB for NetSuite offers full support for your order entry to invoicing processes, including:
- Real-time tax calculations for sales and procurement transactions
- Cash sales
- Sales orders
- Supports Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Simplified NetSuite tax setup Consumers Use Tax on the SuiteTax integration
- Address validation: validate address information for accurate tax calculation
- Estimates: get accurate tax rates for the estimates you prepare
- Sales orders: ensure the accuracy of taxes to be collected or paid
- Invoices: update your tax journal with real-time tax information
- Credit memos: calculate the correct tax amount for credit memos
- Cash sales: enter correct tax information for in-person purchases
- Cash sales refunds: calculate the correct tax amount for cash returns
- Subsidiaries: separate taxation amount subsidiaries in NetSuite OneWorld
Available for use in three deployment models
Vertex for SuiteTax is available for use in three deployment models – on-premise, on-demand and cloud to integrate directly with mid-market ERPs, procurement solutions, and eCommerce platforms. From returns-only processing, tax calculations, and signature-ready PDF returns to outsourcing services that include returns filing and payment processing, Vertex provides a proven and reliable solution for businesses looking to save time, effort, and risk associated with sales and use tax calculation, returns, remittance, and compliance.
Download rate files by location or upload addresses for your specific business needs and access tax rate files. Jurisdiction tax amounts are continuously researched and updated, maintaining our tax content to keep you current.
Fully Automated for Sales and Purchasing
Vertex enables companies of all sizes to realize the full strategic potential of the tax function by automating and integrating tax processes while leveraging advanced and predictive analytics of tax data. Vertex provides cloud-based and on-premise solutions that can be tailored to specific industries for every major line of tax, including income, sales, and consumer use, value-added, and payroll.
This new functionality applies additional attributes to transactions for specialized data needed to provide accurate taxability and tax rates. This gives you more flexibility and alleviates manual updates in your process. With Vertex, you don’t need to spend extra time reorganizing your product catalog!
Vertex provides accurate and complete tax calculations regardless of your NetSuite configuration. Since you have many configuration choices with NetSuite (Advanced Taxes, Advanced Shipping, Line Item Shipping, etc.) Vertex handles each scenario to provide the taxation that you need at any level.
Engineered to Scale with Businesses as they Grow
Vertex enables customers to continue focusing on their core business and react to new market opportunities quickly and confidently. The enhanced technology provides companies with the tools needed to accelerate growth and drive efficiency.
Reference: Vertex SMB